Forensic Astro is a forensic astrology blog dedicated to the exploration of astrological markers in the event charts of missing persons, criminal investigations, and other legal proceedings and events.
Howdy, Grace Wilson here! I have been studying crime and criminal behavior since the early ’80s. In 2008, I found the Forensic Astrology Forum at Websleuth’s, and I was amazed. I had studied common “sun sign” astrology before, but this was a whole other level! I began studying astrology in earnest, and in 2012 I encountered my first missing person case, chronicled here. Since then, I have followed and assisted in other cases, which I will blog about here. My hope is that we can develop astrological techniques that can assist law enforcement in narrowing down specifics in criminal cases, such as possible suspects or locations of missing persons.
Thanks for joining us!
All content is the intellectual property of Grace Wilson and ForensicAstro.com. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Grace Wilson is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Grace Wilson and ForensicAstro.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
By using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, please do not use ForensicAstro.com or any affiliated websites. I reserve the right to modify these terms at any time, so please check back periodically for any changes.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Forensic Astro makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. The owner is not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this site on any other website or media without permission. All information is provided on an as-is basis. This policy is subject to change at any time.
This is a personal blog. Some content contains the opinion of the blogger and is not intended to malign any club, organization, company, religion, ethnic group, or individual. Opinionated content is strictly the blogger’s personal views on said case, and is not intended to represent the views or opinions of any law enforcement or legal agency.
The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed on this site are not to be deemed as fact unless otherwise published. Assumptions made from the content published on this site are not reflective of the position of any U.S. Government agency.
Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of your use of this Site that you do not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
- Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
- Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
All images on this site have been obtained from outside sources. The owner of ForensicAstro.com holds themselves harmless from any harm caused by the images.
ForensicAstro.com is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says on this blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which you may break in your country of origin through your comments’ content, implication, and intent.